Every since I was a teenager, I have absolutely loved pampering my skin and hair. My sisters and friends felt I was a fanatic when it came to skin care. I would never skip my daily cleansing toning and moisturising routine, I would often pamper my skin with homemade face packs and would get a clean up or a facial done at regular intervals. It had been a ritual to get a facial atleast once a month.
However, after my baby was born, I couldn’t dedicate as much time to skin care. A facial or a visit to the parlour became a treat I could afford only occasionally. But getting a facial done is still one of my favourite ways to de-stress and relax.
Thanks to WorldofMoms, I got to review the ITS Envia Charm Facial recently. It was right before my birthday too so it was the perfect birthday gift. I visited the VLCC center at Vashi, Navi Mumbai to get the facial done. I would be celebrating my birthday on the 6th of March and wanted to look fresh and radiant on my special day. I decided to visit the centre on the evening of 4th of March.
The moment I stepped in I was warmly greeted by the ladies seated at the front desk and offered refreshments. I told the staff I was looking for a facial that would brighten up my skin but would not take too much time. They suggested the ITS Envia Charm Facial that is targeted at getting an illuminating glow. I was asked to wait for a couple of minutes before I could head to the treatment room.
A well-dressed, warm and polite lady greeted me and said she would be doing my facial and guided me to the treatment room. The room was spacious, well light and comfortable. I was given a jewellery box to safely keep my jewellery in and a gown to change into. The process began with a relaxation technique the lady used to calm me down. She pressed a few pressure points on my forehead and shoulders to release stress. The facial process began with cleansing followed by scrubbing. After scrubbing she suggested that I should not steam my face as it does not need it & would only dry my skin further. I allowed her to take a call since she was an expert. I felt so relaxed that I almost dosed off while she massaged my face. She applied a face mask after a good thirty minutes of massage. While the peel off mask dried we chatted about motherhood, weight loss, skin care and everything else under the sun.
What I like about VLCC and Envia Charm Facial
– the center is spacious and well designed. Otherwise most popular salons and parlours are cramped.
– the staff was extremely friendly
– the treatment room was clean and the laundry used was fresh and smelt good
– the products were used straight out of a fresh kit. The cream, scrub and mask were used from one time use sachets. I found this hygienic and it also kept the product air tight and intact till the time of use.
– VLCC products were fragrant and gentle on my skin
– I felt an instant glow on my face after the facial.
– the staff did not make any false claims that the Facial would remove pigmentation or dark spots or treat any skin issue. It claimed fresh, clean and glowing skin that it offered to the fullest.
– my skin felt nice and clean for days after the facial.
The ITS Envia Charm Facial costs ₹2500. Although priced in the higher side, it is worth a try. It’s a treat you must present to yourself once in a while.