Okay! I deserve no brownie points for guessing that you did not read the title of this blog post BUT instead you sang. “Vicco Turmeric Nahi cosmetic, Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream, Keel, muhaason Ko jad se mitaye, haldi Chandan ke Gun issme Samaye.… Okay! I got to stop. And if you don’t know what is this about, you probably belong to another era.
About a decade and a half ago, when puberty hit and my skin began to change drastically, I was paranoid to say the least. And if there was someone who took care of my skin like her own was my mom. She’d make a home made face pack with chickpea flour, yogurt and turmeric, atleast three times a week. I would slather it all over my face and neck before I headed for a long shower. Another ritual we followed was to apply Vicco Turmeric Cream every single day before bedtime. Turmeric has been a part of my skin care regime ever since.
Turmeric has been popularly used in ancient Ayurveda for it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-septic qualities. It heals the skin and takes care of skin problems naturally.
When I recently visited a store I saw Vicco Turmeric Cream with Foam Base on the shelf. It bought back all those memories of childhood of using the cream. I went ahead and picked the pack, on reading the outer box further I understood that it was a Face Wash. I decided to give this one a try! And guess what the cost of that Face wash for as much as the cream use to be decades ago. There were two sizes available – a small pack (30 g) for INR 40 and a large one (70 g) for INR 80
Vicco Turmeric With Foam Base
Vicco Turmeric Face Wash comes in a cream base and lathers as you use it on your face. It’s Ayurvedic formula combined with the microbicidal properties to turmeric claims to prevent oily skin, fight pimples and clear blackheads with every wash.
Vicco Turmeric Foam Cream helps treat skin infections, combat blackheads, heal wounds on the skin and fight acne.
My Experience ( a pleasant comeback! )
– I liked the fact that the face wash comes in a easy to use tube with a screw cap. I also find the packaging travel friendly.
– It has a honey like consistency and lathers immediately. You need a very little amount at every use.
– it does manage to brighten my face immediately after use
– I have a combination skin – oily T zone with dry cheeks, this face wash works just fine for me. It’s perfect for oily and combination skin, but if you have dry skin, you might want to apply a moisturiser after use.
– After cleansing with Vicco Turmeric Cream With Foam base, apply Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream for dry skin. or Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream WSO for the oily skin.
– It has a strong fragrance, like a deodorant of sort.
– What I also like about this product is that it’s free from any kind of chemical. It mentions turmeric as it’s main ingredient.
– With so many products available in the market that claim to be natural and Ayurvedic, I am often perplexed about what to choose. But
– Also it is no tested on animals and is a 100% vegan product.
Overall I have liked using Vicco Turmeric Face Wash. It removes skin impurities effectively and gives a healthy glow. Also the nostalgia it brings back is priceless!
Vicco Turmeric Cream With Foam Base ( Face Wash ) is easily available at most Modern and General Trade stores. You can also purchase this product from popular e-commerce portals such as Amazon and Shopclues you can buy it from Vicco’s e-store here