“Ahhhhh…. Being pregnant is so different from what I thought it would be like.
It is such a roller coaster ride. Everyone around says that the first trimester of pregnancy is the most difficult , I couldn’t have agreed more. It’s so weird. Probably the only time in my life when I can eat anything I want without having to worry, but I do not feel like eating at all. I can rest as much as I wish but feel more restless than ever before. I am cared for by people around like never before but I just want to be left alone. Why am I so fragile, so vulnerable? Why does every incident hurt me so much, feels like a needle prick. It’s such an emotional and physical turbulence. It is said to be the best phase of a woman’s life and what makes it so is you..
I cannot wait to see the light of that day when you will be in my arms, I can’t wait to forget this pain , this discomfort, all I want to remember is you.
I don’t feel your presence now, but I know that I am never alone. What I do know is how I feel affects you. It’s been rough for sometime but I promise to improve. I promise to give my one hundred percent for you and for me.
I promise to stay as happy, as positive, as cheerful, as patient, as healthy, as excited, as joyous, as merry, as gleeful, as radiant, as affirmative as I can. Because these are feelings meant for you not otherwise.
You My baby are
Logical like Guru Nanak Dev
Strong like lord Hanuman
Serene like Prabhu Ram
Brave like Guru Gobind Singh
Learned like Lord Krishna “
This is what the fist page of my pregnancy dairy looks like. Every-time I pick the diary up and read a page my face begins to beam. Like you read above, when I picked up a diary and scribbled my thoughts, I was upset, the pukey sick feeling must have got the best out of me. but as I wrote my focus shifted. It shifted from the not-so-comfortable pregnancy emotions to the i-feel-sheer-love-for-my- baby emotions.
Pregnancy is indeed the first most amazing and beautiful yet daunting experience of a woman’s life (second being motherhood) Today, when I look at my diary I feel glad that I wrote. Read on some tips and start writing your pregnancy diary at the earliest.
- You need not be a writer for writing a diary. Its your personal book. write in your own style, address it to whoever you wish. There are no rules, there is no right or wrong. just write it your way.
- Try to dedicate at least 10 minutes a day to write. In case you haven’t been able to write for long, start afresh, but don’t stop.
- Not all days are merry, some are scary too. write all your emotions good or bad, positive or negative, own them. The fact that you write proves you are ready to confront the issues instead of ignoring them.
- Write about your body, write about the changes, write about the magical moments like the first kick, the day you heard your baby’s heartbeat, your pregnancy scans, write about your anxiety and fears, write about your mood swings, your food cravings, your partners struggle to cope with them. Write how you vision your future life with your baby. Start to write and what should I write wouldn’t be the question anymore.
- Use lots of pictures in your dairy. Envision the day when your baby as a grown up reads this dairy with amazement. Leave a legacy of memories for him.
wish you lots and lots of happy moments :*
Do subscribe and stay connected always 😉