When India’s first Made-Safe Certified brand – Mamaearth, offered their non-toxic and chemical free baby products, Moms feel in love with them instantaneously. And now Mamaearth has launched their 100% organic bamboo based baby wipes. Whether a new born or a finicky toddler, baby wipes make instant cleaning so so convenient. What makes Mamaearth Baby Wipes different?
There have been arguments about using wipes for babies – 1) because they cause rashes 2) because commercialized baby wipes contain 18+ chemicals required for their production, for example to keep them mold-free for a long time to extend their shelf life 3) a few of them also contain bleach, chlorine, dyes, parabens, mineral oils and lots more.
Some of these chemicals may be dangerous to the sensitive baby skin.
So Mamaearth came up to the rescue of every modern day mamma and made Baby wipes that are free from any kind of chemicals and absolutely safe for your baby’s skin.
Peculiar feature of Mamaearth Baby Wipes
– Absolutely safe for babies – since they contain no chemicals or toxins they are organic in nature and less likely to cause any rashes, irritation or redness on a baby’s skin.
– Environment friendly – these wipes are made of bamboo and hence the environmentally hazardous polyester is spared. Now along with being a better choice for baby’s skin, bamboo is also a better alternative from the environmental perspective. Polyester wipes take hundreds of years to decompose, contaminating our Mother Earth for that duration. On the other hand, Bamboo wipes are bio degradable.
– laden with super ingredients – Mamaearth Baby Wipes consist of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Lavender Oil. These are all natural and great for baby’s skin. These oils help clean your baby effectively, yet gently, and nourish the skin leaving it soft and smooth.
– Mamaearth Baby Wipes – Are hypoallergenic, clinically tested and paediatrician approved, making them an ideal choice even for young babies.
I was truly impressed when I heard of the organic bamboo based wipes by Mamaearth. The fact they have been made keeping in view the environment makes them an even better choice.
I have been using these wipes for quite a while now.
– I find them extremely soft and mildly scented.
– The texture of these wipes is very different from any other wipes that I have used. It feels more like a cloth that disposable wipe.
– I also liked the tight seal on the pack that keeps the wipes moist and free from dust. This also makes the pack travel friendly.
– It is priced at ₹249 for 72 Wipes, which I’d say is a good deal for the quality it offers. Slightly more expensive that a few other alternative available in the market but you would have to test these to know why.
I have liked using them. And I think you must buy a pack atleast to experience how different these are. You can plac an order or check for more details here