1) Patanjali Keshkanti Hair Oil
2) Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo
3) Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
4) Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack
5) Patanjali Ojas Mogra Body Cleanser
6) Patanjali Guava Juice
7) Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub
This face scrub is creamy in texture and the granules are tiny enough to scrub the skin gently. I do not like the smell of this product though.
8) Patanjali Jeera Bites
These are tiny size biscuits sold in an air tight plastic packages. These taste good and claim to be healthy as well.
9) Patanjali Orange Peel Face Wash
The orange peel face wash is a blend of other natural ingredients like neem and aloe vera along with orange peel. The face wash is good and cleanses the skin thoroughly. I haven’t noticed dryness on my skin since I have started to use. The smell of the face wash is awkward though.
10) Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
I am not very fond of this toothpaste. Wonder why it made it to this list? Because every member in my family likes it.
The Patanjali products have become a rage and have made their way to every Indian home. Patanjali as a brand continues to create products and the users can not resist trying them all. Although I like a lot of Patanjali products, I am neutral about a few and some haven’t impressed me at all. I am not fond of the Rose Face wash, rice and honey by Patanjali.
The turnover of Patanjali Ayurvedic Limited of Baba Ramdev grew 150% to more than Rs 5000 crore in 2015-16 from about Rs 2000 crore in the previous year, and the Baba predicts the growth of the brand would hurt the market share of existing FMCG majors.
This is why I think more of Indians are switching to Patanjali –
1) Natural and herbal ingredients – most of the products by Patanjali are made of natural and health friendly ingredients.
2) Affordability – I wouldn’t say all, but Patanjali products are priced lower than a substantial number of same products offered by other brands.
3) Quality – Most of the products by Patanjali are of an excellent quality and fulfill their claims. Great quality at an affordable price has made these products stand out in the market.
4) The desi feel – Be it any product from Patanjali, it has a very desi appeal to it. The whole experience of using it is desi. From the fragrance, to the ingredients, to the packaging, the name and hindi text is desi in nature.
You can like Patanjali, you can dislike it, but you sure cannot ignore it.